FROM THE HISTORY OF BRODARSKI INSTITUTE

 

20130212145732536  panorama okolice bi-a 6 0001  x31179876183691801 14  bazen okrugli 2  0001

 

1948  Brodarski naučni institut (Ship Scientific Institute) was established in Zagreb

1956-1958 Brodarski naučni institut (Ship Scientific Institute) together with Mornaričkotehnički institut (Naval Technical Institute) from Split operated within the Directorate for Naval and Technical Research which had seat in Split

1959-1966 within the Directorate of Naval and Technical Institutes three independent institutes were operating at three different locations:

  • Institute for Shipbuilding

  • Ship Hydrodynamics Institute

  • Institute for Naval Armament and Equipment

1967 Those three institutes were united into a single institute - Brodarski Institute at the present location

1992 Brodarski Institute became a limited liability company in the state ownership